ELIDA ELEMENTARY S.T.A.R.S. PROGRAM
At Elida Elementary, we are striving to find the best practices in education to ensure that EVERY child has the opportunity to learn. The State of Ohio mandates that all school districts implement a PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention & Supports) framework. We utilize the S.T.A.R.S. (Self-Control, Teamwork, Attitude, Respect, Success) program to accomplish this initiative.
On this page, you will find answers to:
- What is PBIS? (fact sheet)
- What is STARS? (student handbook)
- What does STAR behavior look like? (STARS Matrix)
- What additional services are available for students who struggle? (Tier I,II,III flowchart)
- What acknowledgements have EES received for implementing PBIS? (Silver Award)