Open vision bar

Important Info. from the Transportation Dept.

The Alternate Address Transportation Request forms are to notify the Transportation Department that your child riding the bus will be coming from and/or going to a location (sitter or daycare) other than your home address and for a request for open enrollment transportation. In previous years, a letter and form were mailed to you to be completed and returned. Starting this year, this form WILL NOT BE MAILED but is available by accessing, completing and submitting them via this ONLINE LINK to submit them. This year the form submissions are due by JULY 1st as school starts August 11th. Questions can be directed to the transportation department at 419-331-4135 or 419-331-4036. 

Back to School News      Print News Article