On February 9, 2021- Governor DeWine asked schools and districts to work with their communities and educational stakeholders to help students continue to advance academically and to make up for any learning that may have been lost or delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic and related disruptions.
Sept. 9 2020- Letter from Superintendent Mengerink. The governor's mandate and Health Directors order requiring schools to notify parents, guardians, and the public of positive cases of COVID cases is now in effect. UPDATE BELOW 3/10/22
- Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity Plan
- Elida's Learning Recovery & Extended Learning Plan
- Local Plan for Use of ARP ESSER Funds
Effective 3/10/2022- The Ohio Department of Health has advised school districts that it is no longer necessary to continue reporting requirements and notifications in regards to COVID-19. As a result, we are excited to be able to lift some of this burdensome work that so many of our staff members were required to do - especially our nursing staff. Thank you to everyone for your cooperation, understanding, and efforts the past two years!
The "School Reopening FAQ" document linked to the right includes guidelines for families to be aware of. It includes information on COVID-19 Protocols, mask use, transportation, kindergarten, recess information, cleaning procedures, Remote Learning Enrollment and more. This document will be updated regularly as changes come about.
Mental Health Services
- Text "4hope" to 741741
- Elida counselors Stefanie Atwater firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kathy Magers email@example.com
- Stacy McAdams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Knippen email@example.com
- Randy Woods firstname.lastname@example.org
Food, Cash & Medical Assistance From Ohio Dept. of Job & family Services